Just a few sayings that may interest you…
• You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it!
• Smart people really know a lot of stuff. Really smart people realize that they don’t!
• There are no stupid questions…just stupi, er, uh, silly people who refuse to ask them!
• We’re our own worst critics.
And while the best/quickest/most effective to improve yourself (or your organization or just about anything, for that matter) is to concentrate on your/its weaknesses, don’t forget to give yourself a break every now & then.
Think about your strengths. All the contributions you made to contribute to success. Your accomplishments.
Doesn’t hurt to get a well-rounded view of yourself.
• You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be graphite!
(Note: It’s this writing implement, once used to…)
• A long time ago, like in the mid-1970s, John McKay, first coach of the abysmal, expansion Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-26 to start during its first 2 seasons!), was asked about his team’s “execution”.
He thought for a moment, then said…
“I’m all for it!”
OK, that’s it for now!
Thanks for listening!